Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Southern California Spotted Thread!

Default Soggy Dry Lake

Who was out at Lucerne Valley on Soggy Dry Lake on Saturday the 17th in a blue bugeye WRX, I was in the silver wagon

2. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here
    Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalopy View Post
    Who was out at Lucerne Valley on Soggy Dry Lake on Saturday the 17th in a blue bugeye WRX, I was in the silver wagon

That would be me, got some good pictures from that day too. Good meeting you out there, hope you had fun!

Who was the guy i saw sat driving for AMR? Gave you the wrong screen name.

Who is it I see around Camp Pendleton/Temecula in a white 06ish wrx/sti with the dirty impreza banner on the back window.

Me: blue GC gun metal 03 rims and mudflaps

Quote Originally Posted by EVILGDB View Post
    Who was the guy i saw sat driving for AMR? Gave you the wrong screen name.

haha that was me...in my other raceca..uhh van?
    we had a drunk dude in the back so i couldnt race you haha
    nice car tho dude.
    SoFaKingCool

Quote Originally Posted by shocker_yo! View Post
    Who is it I see around Camp Pendleton/Temecula in a white 06ish wrx/sti with the dirty impreza banner on the back window.

Me: blue GC gun metal 03 rims and mudflaps
    is this the one you see?

that would be Jason (jlcjr42) 07' STI Satin White Pearl to be exact (he would correct you) lol. he lives in Menifee. that was my DI banner, i gave it to him since my Subie is out of comission.
    Cambo & TheDub

RallyX Car- WRB '06 WRX Sedan (TheDub) ^^^
    DD- Silver '02 WRX Wagon (Beca "TheWagon")

That would be the one! Nice ride, saw him twice last week.

Quote Originally Posted by shocker_yo! View Post
    That would be the one! Nice ride, saw him twice last week.
    oh whats up man? i remember seeing you. just cruisin home that one day. so where you live man we should get together and get dirty. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by #1forStyle View Post
    Spotted a blue 02/03 impreza w/ full cage and rockstar decals (SIK!) while geting on the 91 f/w west @ the I-15 junction on sunday (Easter) around 4:30 pm. i was in my white 03' Yukon w/ a white road racing sticker on the back window so whoever it was probably didnt notice me.
    that's meeee.

Registered Member

I just joinedddd this forum because one of you guys spotted me left a dirty impreza card on my door at the parking lot of Lowe's in Anaheim on Saturday. (i'm blackout713 on some of the other forums)

You: Spotted Me

Spotted Dean (Bug-I_Newk) on the 91 headed east around 7:50 am this morning.

haha awesome yeah i'm doing an engine swap in BP so i've been that way we actually spent a good 2 hrs today looking for an engine hoast (sp?) this morning and ended up on harbor at the 5 and was thinking it would be funny to run into you
    1st Place 2009 So Cal FRX SS4
    2nd Place 2010 So Cal CRS SM4

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    Credit: \ˈkre-dit\ N. How far you are willing to get your head up the Federal Banking System's ass.

Registered Member

someone spotted me with a card at the lakewood glacial gardens last week. i have an 07 satin white pearl wingless wrx. unfortunately when i was spotted i was sporting the oem legacy wheels that i was borrowing (i felt so lame driving around with those on). however this weekend i finally got my gold enkei rpf1s, wooot!

i don't post here much, mainly on nasioc and socalsubies. however, after being 'hellaflush' for awhile, it was time to switch things up. im looking forward to driving on some dirt soon. i ditched my coilovers and picked up some epic engineering springs (provide a nice ride with a mild drop), sitting on 17x8 +45 rpf1s and am ready to hit the dirt!

haha what's up brett i'm pretty sure that was one of my homie's either chance or duckman neither one of them have subies but they meet aaron out in cal city and are now passing out cards for us =D hit me up when you want to get sideways also if your not doing anything this after noon we're gonna hit k1 for my bday we'll be there about 5 if you wanna mob out
    1st Place 2009 So Cal FRX SS4
    2nd Place 2010 So Cal CRS SM4

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    Credit: \ˈkre-dit\ N. How far you are willing to get your head up the Federal Banking System's ass.

17. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast