Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Southern California Spotted Thread!

wow i just realized how bad i messed up that post.... any ways i don't think it was you rancho it was grey i didn't mess up my post that bad. i tried to catch up to say what's up to the driver but couldn't get close enough because i had to hop on the 710
    1st Place 2009 So Cal FRX SS4
    2nd Place 2010 So Cal CRS SM4

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    Credit: \ˈkre-dit\ N. How far you are willing to get your head up the Federal Banking System's ass.

2. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here

saw someone tonight with a dirty impreza sticker on the rear windows.

Me: SRP sedan CF RB5 wing White Slipstreams
    You: Blue(not sure what one) RS Coupe JDM tails and i think bbs wheels and Washington plate.

That was me, your car is sick! Hardly see very many red, atleast compared to blues.

Headed back from Chain Reaction in Anahiem to Temecula.

saw 2 people one on la habra blvd in a 04 sti saw you at the light you waved at me while i was passing by. and met someone on this forum at la habra walmart you were scanning the parking lot in your white security corolla i forgot your DI name if i ever caught it i was in a rush with the gf last minute shopping for my trip to thailand

I spotted blue wrx on the 15N near Limonite yesterday or wednesday. You had two DI stickers, going vertically up each side of the rear window. I tried to pull up next to you, but was trapped in the slow lane to get off at limonite.

Anyway, Hi.

Spotted a yellow wagon with a huge Dirty Impreza banner across the windshield today in Isla Vista. I was in the black wagon with red mudflaps, CB antenna, etc.

I was spotted in Big Bear @ Bear Mtn. My 06' WRX was parked in the top lot. thats how i became a member. if anyone spots me in the Temecula area, holler at me. (Yellow Rally America decal on my windsheeld)

hahaaaaa i might have set that tag. ive seen you up there a few times it think too
    DD- Red 08' WRX w/ rally lights just incase
    RallyX- Grey 87' Honda Accord Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by RanchoRat View Post
    hahaaaaa i might have set that tag. ive seen you up there a few times it think too
    do you go up to bear alot Rancho? i used to be up there every weekend last season but i broke my leg in August. ive only been up there a couple time this season. i was talkin to Aaron (409) and he told me it was probly him. wait, are you talkin about my car? lol
    Cambo & TheDub

RallyX Car- WRB '06 WRX Sedan (TheDub) ^^^
    DD- Silver '02 WRX Wagon (Beca "TheWagon")

silver 04-05 wagon parked on termino and 10th st with green wheels and a glen helen sticker.... any one????
    1st Place 2009 So Cal FRX SS4
    2nd Place 2010 So Cal CRS SM4

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    Credit: \ˈkre-dit\ N. How far you are willing to get your head up the Federal Banking System's ass.

yeh i was talking about your car! i remember seeing it several times last season not sure if i left a tag on it.. tho i might have seeing that i went through a stack of 25 up there the first trip but its deffinatly possibility.
    DD- Red 08' WRX w/ rally lights just incase
    RallyX- Grey 87' Honda Accord Hatch

I was spotted last week on escalona next to saddleback college, i think its was a 08+ that left the card.

just saw a blue wrx wagon with black mudflaps at the light of newland and warner in huntington beach at like 8:00pm tonight.
    Last edited by geekmonster; 03-11-2010 at 12:46 PM.

In Sierra Madre last night I saw a trailered yellow WRX making a left turn onto foothill from Santa Anita.

Thanks to S&S Auto Parts, Mishimoto, aFe, Spec, Whiteline, Rally Kings, Konig, Vaughn Performance

I spotted so many Subies in southern cali i cant even start to list them SIK!!!
    Cambo & TheDub

RallyX Car- WRB '06 WRX Sedan (TheDub) ^^^
    DD- Silver '02 WRX Wagon (Beca "TheWagon")

17. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast