Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Southern California Spotted Thread!

Default Official Southern California Spotted Thread!

I'm gonna start a thread to post up when we see other DI members on the road.

I'll start it off:
    Saw RanchoRat today in Ocean Beach. Ninja spotting as I was walking on boardwalk My girlfriend and I saw you driving down Newport. I waved, but you probably thought I was some random person. Car looks good!

Tonight at grossmont Center met up with Pookdizzlehtk to grab that stock intake. Thanks man!

2. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here

I saw a filthy silver WRX or STI (just saw the back) with a rack and flaps on the freeway a couple of weeks ago.. it should've been a DI member if it wasn't I see the various RallyInnovations cars around quite often, and occasionally RallyLady's RS.
    Phil

'03 Evo VIII : '90 Corrado G60 : '05 Legacy GT wagon : '11 Fiesta hatch : '77 Capri 2.8

Maximum attack!

Keep up with rallycross in SoCal and NorCal...

Facebook: California Rallycross || Twitter: @CalifRallyX || YouTube channel: CaliforniaRallycross

Spotted Slim at the Guitar Center parking lot, LOL

And sotted a red wrx in the national city walmart parking lot... left a spotted card!!

We go in FAST and HARD and come out DIRRTY and SMILING!!

EWG/VF30'd Hybrid Bugeye tune coming soon...

when i was at pepboys in aliso viejo someone left a car on my window... thats how i became a member
    if its not a scooby than

saw louie yesterday...
    My car isn't leaking, it's marking new territory

Left a spotted card on a Filthy banged up WRB Bugeye. One of the few WRX's I've seen this beaten up on the road. Looked kinda like something straight outa Mad Max.

-Slim

Spotted a filthy silver gc in hollywood this morning washington plates

I saw a purple GC8 on the 405 over the weekend. He decided to let his car breakdown in the middle of the freeway and cause traffic. What an awesome guy. :unamused:
    _██_
    (ಠ_ృ) Yes....hmmmm.....

saw a wrb wagon last night covered in mud i was in front of the air liner on broadway in LA

i got a "you've been spotted" card yesterday at the SCAT qualcomm auto-x on my wrb 04 wagon.
    Saw a bunch of subies but didnt see any DI stickers. A few AWJ ones tho.

Registered Member

Hey i got a Spotted card a few days ago! I don't know from where, either UTC or on campus at UCSD. My first post here!

2005 Crystal Grey STi - with wrx fog lights and gunmetal volk te37's

Yes my car is caked in mud =D. I was actually was running a trackday at buttonwillow jan 24th, dry track but muddy runoff... i lost it and went 100 yards into the mud (striaight off).

but yea who spotted me?! haha

I think I spotted Aaron yesterday on the 5N around 5:15 in the STI with a huge Dirtyimpreza.com sticker down the side, and a roof rack. This was just north of San Juan Capistrano. We were goin down the 5S so you wouldn't have seen us. My girlfriend was like "How the **** did you see that?" I guess Subarus just "jump out" at me.

-Slim

Just saw a green gc driving down 10th st. with a huge di banner across the back maybe lminette??

17. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast