Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackson Rally Project 2006 DirtyWagon

Default Jackson Rally Project 2006 DirtyWagon

Old News
    Last edited by JacksonRally; 05-10-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Slightly adjusted bumper....
    Team Dynamics wheels and Kumho rally tires

Best Halloween Parties Ever Blix666's Avatar

nice lookin' ride man...you're right about rally growin' in the US too. good business choice. look forward to some examples of your "unconventional approach" too

"It`s good for everyone to understand that they are to love their enemies, simply because your enemies show you things about yourself you need to change. So in actuality enemies are friends in reverse." -Gary Busey

Quote Originally Posted by blix666
    nice lookin' ride man...you're right about rally growin' in the US too. good business choice. look forward to some examples of your "unconventional approach" too
    Thanks
    They will come as time/money comes....definetly "long term" plans

Nice ride dude, I can't wait to see what you have in store to offer for the Imprezas. If you offer a bunch of good products I can guarantee you'll be sending stuff to me all the time.

Any chance in making a subframe brace to bolts onto the current subframe to help prevent it from tacoing like we saw yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by sebhockey
    Nice ride dude, I can't wait to see what you have in store to offer for the Imprezas. If you offer a bunch of good products I can guarantee you'll be sending stuff to me all the time.

Any chance in making a subframe brace to bolts onto the current subframe to help prevent it from tacoing like we saw yesterday?
    Way ahead of you on that one, I am hoping to have the setup ready to atleast show you guys(on my car) possibly some for sale by Antioch 2. Its funny cause my buddy who owns M1 Development makes one for the "tarmac queens" but is to liteweight for off road abuse. Mine will have similar features (tie in/triangulation to the rear pivots on the lower control arms and engine x-member mounting) but will be stronger in the front under the core support and be more off-road worthy all around and also will allow a skidplate to be attached.

Pic of M1 Development subframe brace:

nice, love the tire and rims for play time.
    Not All There Racing #3406 and #577
    95 Subaru "The Ugly Panda"
    73 Beetle

Thanks to our Sponsors: www.teamilluminata.com, B&G Sports, DirtyImpreza.com, EastCoastSwappers, RedBull !

New facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by 06drtywgn

Way ahead of you on that one, I am hoping to have the setup ready to atleast show you guys(on my car) possibly some for sale by Antioch 2. Its funny cause my buddy who owns M1 Development makes one for the "tarmac queens" but is to liteweight for off road abuse. Mine will have similar features (tie in/triangulation to the rear pivots on the lower control arms and engine x-member mounting) but will be stronger in the front under the core support and be more off-road worthy all around and also will allow a skidplate to be attached.

Saweet, I can't wait to see it. If you have it on your car by then and I'm in port I'll have to check it out. Might have to wait on purchasing till I get back though, but I will definately be getting one of these. What color you planning on making them in?

Quote Originally Posted by 06drtywgn

Saweet, I can't wait to see it. If you have it on your car by then and I'm in port I'll have to check it out. Might have to wait on purchasing till I get back though, but I will definately be getting one of these. What color you planning on making them in?
    Sorry for the n00bish question, but does this bolt on top of the existing subframe to reinforce it? or is it a replacement?

Also, who taco'd their subframe? was it the car that got stuck trying to romp after Kyle?

No No the black one in the background is the stock one. It replaces the stock one!!

The dude without the bumper mangled his, his radiator was almost hitting the crank pulley it was bent so bad. Also drt suby did some tweaking to his. Neither of their hoods are happy about opening now. The scary part is that is all that protects the radiator. Now no one had skidplates so that did'nt help at all.

I doubt a skidplate would have helped too much, might have been enough that it didn't pinch the lower radiator hose. This new subframe and a beefy skidplate would definately be great in preventing this from happening to anyone else.

I hadn't seen this subframe brace... an amazing piece of fabrication. Nice choice of tires... how do you like them?
    2006/2008 - Western Ohio Region SCCA M4 Champion
    2007 - Ohio Valley Region M4 SCCA Champion, 2nd in M4 Western Ohio Region
    2008 - Great Lakes Division M4 Champion
    2009 - ESC 3rd place M4

Matthew Noble Marker= - You will not be forgotten. Rally on.

Quote Originally Posted by I Like It Sideways
    I hadn't seen this subframe brace... an amazing piece of fabrication. Nice choice of tires... how do you like them?
    I love the fact that I got them cheap!!! They are awesome though, dry lakebeds chew the outside edges up pretty good.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast