Thread: Rallyarmor

Best Halloween Parties Ever Blix666's Avatar

Default Rallyarmor

Huge props to the crew @ Rallyarmor. Not only do their products completely kick ass, but their customer service is second to none. Since I've been in motorsports I've come across very few companies that are as good as them. They answer emails promptly, are open to suggestions, genuinely care about your business, and are pleasant in doing so. In a sport where quality is usually the main concern, they go above and beyond so make sure you not only get a great quality product, but it occurs smoothly and timely. Which brings me to the next best thing about them, they do no waste time in shipping! Of the 2 transactions that I've made with them, I've received both within 3 days of the order date. If that's not fast service, then I don't know what is.

So keep up the kick-ass work Rallyarmor.

"It`s good for everyone to understand that they are to love their enemies, simply because your enemies show you things about yourself you need to change. So in actuality enemies are friends in reverse." -Gary Busey

2. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here

Nice, always good to hear!
    Not All There Racing #3406 and #577
    95 Subaru "The Ugly Panda"
    73 Beetle

Thanks to our Sponsors: www.teamilluminata.com, B&G Sports, DirtyImpreza.com, EastCoastSwappers, RedBull !

New facebook Page

Southwest Regional Moderator

Thats good to hear. I may be buying their flaps and skid before class. So we will no doubt be getting a good product quickly. Thank God. It is about time in this sport.
    Blue '03 Impreza WRX

I've had an excellent time dealing with them too. Each transaction was flawless, and I couldn't be happier with the products.
    2006/2008 - Western Ohio Region SCCA M4 Champion
    2007 - Ohio Valley Region M4 SCCA Champion, 2nd in M4 Western Ohio Region
    2008 - Great Lakes Division M4 Champion
    2009 - ESC 3rd place M4

Matthew Noble Marker= - You will not be forgotten. Rally on.

The best thing about RallyArmor is they are constantly looking for ways to improve their already superior products and service. If you're contemplating another brand of flaps, don't even bother with the other guys. Go with RallyArmor!

Default Thank you

We try our best to deliver quality products and service. Thank you so much for your continued support

Forum Moderator
    Authorized Vendor

I have one of each of their products that they sell for my Suby....love'm!!!

Does any one know if rally armor makes cusom skids? Or know where else to look?

I dont think they usually make custom skid plates. But I have raced and finished 9 rallies with my "rallycross" rallyarmor skid plate with no problems. Contact Costas and ask him if he can do custom. The only problem I see is price he told me that aluminum price has gone up a lot so it may not be cheap.

And side note for you rallyarmor lovers. They are made in outside of NYC and are great to the local racers here with sponsorship and last minute help if you ever need it. Just a little company doing it the good old way!

Well. Thanks I think I will contact them and see what they can do.

big props to rally armor! i ripped a mudflap in half off my car and they got a new one in 2 days! the best part was how they really went out of their way to help out a racer. i bought the flaps from a friend so i did not have a receipt. they were able to give me a discount on a single flap. this was perfect cuz i was worried id have to buy a whole new set... then later down the road they sold me 2 front flaps for my evo because i bought the car without the front flaps, and again they were at my doorstep in 2 days! thanks again RA!!

14. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here