Thread: DIY Disable VDC in 2012 Impreza/XV

Default DIY Disable VDC in 2012 Impreza/XV

I cut a ring connector and filed it to match as much as I could to the fuse. Better Option is the GTC fuse connector You can buy one on Amazon

These are the lights that come on when you flip the switch and apply the brake.
    You also lose cruise control, but you don't need it anyway when this is activated.

Inline fuse, one end to fuse slot, other side to switch (RED). All black wire is straight from the switch to the fuse slot.

Left is inline fuse wire, right side is straight wire to switch. Doesn't matter what sides you use by the way.

This is the switch, I'd recommend just a plain switch or some OEM subaru switch you could pop in. The light function doesn't work like you'd want it to. If I grounded the switch the light would come on when I pressed the brake (pointless).

:banana::banana::banana:

2. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here

Thanks for the heads up! I presume this is to completely disable VDC's traction control function even with it "OFF"?

Also, I think this definitely belongs in the new GJ/GP forum section

4. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here