Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: my subi story!

Regular Contributor

Default my subi story!

so i keep posting my pics in someones elses journal thinking since we were on the same road of turning or ej22s into monsters , so i figured he'd like to see what i had goin on .. the pronblem here was, i think i ended up posting to many pics and flodded his . so ill just start my own here ..
    so heres a pic of the ride i started with in 2010 ..( this isnt the first pic. unfortunantly i cant find any before i painted it and fixed the front end so well start here ...

so when i bought this car the hole front end was smashed , the car was blue and grey. i bought it off a kid for 700.00 bucks yup i said it ...all the shops said it was beyond repair (obviously theyve not met me ) ..anyways the second the cash was in hand they gave me the keys ..and yes it started right up . and i drove it home , imediatly getting out the come along and slowly pulling the whole front end out till it was , well close to perfection. got a new hood and head light sanded it painted it black and SHAZAM
    it all started ther and moved up to this ...so far..well see what the future holds!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 1ryot; 08-04-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Regular Contributor

added some new lights and cut the bumper 8 inches
    Last edited by 1ryot; 10-02-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Regular Contributor

besides the missing side lamp yud never ba able to tell it was smashed huh

Regular Contributor

some puddle fun

Regular Contributor

alright the k&n build ..heres the start the canvas the perfectly marked cutthe oversized grinderwho needs itthe sweet spotwho it sits insidefrom the topmakin it pretty and shazam mini build k&n build success
    Last edited by 1ryot; 10-02-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Regular Contributor

04 forester xt struts

Regular Contributor

i had to cut the **** outa my fenders to fit these ....
    alright the specs
    summit racing cheap rims $45
    3.75 backspacing
    lug spacer/conversion kit from 5x100 to 5x4.5
    and FREE 215/75r 15s for helping stack tires at a shop for ten minutes...oooo i forgot to mention my snorkel build (its not hooked uo yet but its all set up)

Regular Contributor

next my 4" lift
    suppliers sjrlift.com
    and high guys subaru
    i mixed the both of them to get the most lift for my buck ..ya i got the full 4 after som paint my best freind and some paint on the lights now before you do this lift beware!!!!!!!
    got the 4" on the front only ...be weary with this lift theres alot of problems i ran into and still imobile from that they failed to mention ..(raidiator hoses ,gasket hoses steering linkage although i got a longer one it still to short ..shifter cable , grounds ,starter wires and now my hood dosent close ) just tedious **** i dont have time for and since this is the daily driver ill be walkin to work till i can fix it once again but not all hope is lost ,with any good build comes great struggle ..great things dont come easy and if they did they wouldent be fun so wish me luck if anything when this is all done my passion will just burn brighter ..heres some pics of the front

alright my car is driveable again afer 4 days of little time to spend ...remeber this is only the front lifted ,...the back will be lifted soon ...stay tuned

That's quite a beast you're putting together - looks awesome. When is the snorkel going to be completed - looks like that K&N is gonna act more like a wet/dry shop vac being exposed like that. Are you gonna put some Mickey Thompson on that monster? Nice work!

Welcome to DI!

Offering the strongest, most intelligent off-road and rally parts for your Subaru.
    Portions of all proceeds are donated to gorillafund.org.

Visit gorillaoffroadcompany.com and follow @gorillaoffroad now!

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Skemcin View Post
    That's quite a beast you're putting together - looks awesome. When is the snorkel going to be completed - looks like that K&N is gonna act more like a wet/dry shop vac being exposed like that. Are you gonna put some Mickey Thompson on that monster? Nice work!

Welcome to DI!
    i can plug it in any time just gotta run a 90 or shop vac hose ...yeah the k&n filter was kinda spur of the moment it looks cool but yes it sucks in water ..thats why i built the snorkel ...anyways i think im goin with hankook dynapro mts or atms

Regular Contributor

working on the back today ill post pics soon

Regular Contributor

i went to the lucas oil this weekend and subifest got a new toy rock crawler (litterally a toy ) had a blast

Jeez. monster build haha. nice. Subiefest was pretty sick this year.
    Life's too short, we're here for a good time, not a long time. -Colin McRae

Forum Moderator
    Colorado Mob Boss

Very nice build... i would highly reccommend getting moving that k&n from where you have it... anyway i moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the members journal area... feel free to post all you want in here... this is your thread and you are only hijacking your self... lol

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba02sti View Post
    Very nice build... i would highly reccommend getting moving that k&n from where you have it... anyway i moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the members journal area... feel free to post all you want in here... this is your thread and you are only hijacking your self... lol
    yeah i got it wet a few times ..thats why i built the snorkel ...so where is this thread at ..remember im a dirty impreza noob here

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast