Thread: I Heart Rally! Decals on sale now!

Default I Heart Rally! Decals on sale now!

I had a single one of these decals made a long time ago for my Subaru and it needed to be replaced with a new one. So, rather than just get one more for myself I got a bunch made so if anyone else wants one too, they can purchase it from the DI store. I figure we all <3 rally, so let people know!

On sale here for $3.50

I love rally, don't you? What easier way to let other people know that you're into the most hardcore motorsport on the planet than by slapping this decal on your Subaru. These UV-resistant outdoor rated vinyl diecuts will stand up to mother nature for quite while. Safe for application on paint, plastic, or glass. Each sticker has white lettering and a red heart (awww) measuring 7 3/4" long by 1 1/2" tall. They're not just for cars either, stick them on anything you want!
    If you have any questions about this sticker (or any of the others we sell) please post up! Don't be scurred.

Thanks for all your support!

2. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here
    Regular Contributor Kerplunk105's Avatar

Awesome!!
    ~Elizabeth~

do want!

Had it on my car the entire time we were at STPR and got quite a few comments asking where I purchased it.
    Jason - Mid-Atlantic Events Coordinator
    1992 Legacy Sport sedan "Trixie"

Sponsored by :
    WindingRoadRacing.com

Quote Originally Posted by dropdfocus View Post
    Had it on my car the entire time we were at STPR and got quite a few comments asking where I purchased it.
    Very nice. Send em our way! We've got lots in stock

Oh, don't worry. I was a spotted card whore and let everyone know exactly where to find the decal.

RA had them at their booth but they weren't as cool and didn't have the red colored heart.

Sponsored by :
    WindingRoadRacing.com

Sweet! Just ordered myself a pair!

Quote Originally Posted by dropdfocus View Post
    RA had them at their booth but they weren't as cool and didn't have the red colored heart.
    Really? i've never seen anyone else with one before, that's why i made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn Performance View Post
    Sweet! Just ordered myself a pair!
    Saw the order come in Anthony! Shipping out tomorrow.

Yeah, they were all white and the script/font was cheesy. Glad I bought DI inspired ones instead.

Sponsored by :
    WindingRoadRacing.com

Got my stickers along with a few other goodies in the mail today!

Rockin this sweet ass sticker.......

Looks pretty darn good with the other white vinyl on the car I think. All this stuff is printed on really nice materials as well.

Thanks Aaron!

-Anthony

13. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here