Thread: oh fack me! sex on wheels!!!

Default oh fack me! sex on wheels!!!

screw a down payment on a house, im buying one of these

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...cleId=124017#2

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures.
    - Daniel Webster

2. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here
    Dirty Member

so sexy!

yeah, they're sexy except for the auto tranny. i dont' care if it is a six speed with a dual clutch

i think the latest issue of road and track (?) did a write up on the new "skyline" so that is definately worth checking out as well

here's Nissan's official site for the GT-R
    GT-R homepage
    -Jess

auto tranny??

so i'm guessing you don't like f1 car's either then? paddle shifters and such are the norm in most supercars now (including corvettes other than the z06)

seriously, the auto can shift faster than any human, you never miss a shift, and it's not like you can't hold gears or downshift...

i'll take 1!

I'm with Jess.. for sheer driving involvement there's nothing like driving a proper manual transmission car. OTOH 0-60 in 3.3 seconds.. and the AT is handy on the freeway.. I'd take one for a DD
    Phil

'03 Evo VIII : '90 Corrado G60 : '05 Legacy GT wagon : '11 Fiesta hatch : '77 Capri 2.8

Maximum attack!

Keep up with rallycross in SoCal and NorCal...

Facebook: California Rallycross || Twitter: @CalifRallyX || YouTube channel: CaliforniaRallycross

i'm more of a r32 girl myself

thanks rollo! i'm still in that position. i'd rather have a traditional gearbox to bang through
    -Jess

I'm loving the new GTR. I like the older Skyline GTR models, but they're nothing special when you put one next to a WRX or EVO.

Dirty Member

with less then 3k in mods you are gonna see the stock turbos hitting mid 10's

Hell of a scoop for Edmunds, I bet Josh Jacquot doesn't regret leaving SCC now..

Car is obscenely fast.. so flat through the slalom.. just crazy. The front kinda reminds me of a previous-gen Eclipse though

I'm gonna have to disagree and say that the older GTRs are pretty intimidating even next to an Evo or STi.. the R32, R33 and R34, I love 'em all and I have to stop and stare whenever I see one. Of course I haven't spent any time in Japan to make them familiar and boring.

(K)PGC10s.. the original GTR.. will never get old or jaded though.. mmm...
    Phil

'03 Evo VIII : '90 Corrado G60 : '05 Legacy GT wagon : '11 Fiesta hatch : '77 Capri 2.8

Maximum attack!

Keep up with rallycross in SoCal and NorCal...

Facebook: California Rallycross || Twitter: @CalifRallyX || YouTube channel: CaliforniaRallycross

14. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here