Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Olympus Rally Photos

  1. #1
    Regular Contributor geebes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    441

    Default Olympus Rally Photos

    Here are some of my better pictures from Olympus Rally. Feel free to upload yours.

    RIP Matt Marker.






    Reppin DI!


























  2. #2
    Senior Dirty Member Lincx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Nice pics... are those 1st gen imprezas turbos, or they are NA?
    98 Impreza Sport
    94 Impreza WRX wagon - SOLD
    93 Impreza GL sedan - SOLD

  3. #3

  4. #4
    DirtyImpreza Badass MConte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,783

    Default

    Love that last shot of me and Mehran!

  5. #5

    Default

    Full selection of photos here
    http://www.subiegal.com/gallerymain/...-rally2011.php


    Looking for photos of a certain car? just let me know, I probably have at least one.








  6. #6
    Senior Dirty Member Moby45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Love the photos!!! Glad you guys were there to represent!

    Thanks for the coverage.
    "You're here for a good time.. Not a long time." -Colin Mcrae




  7. #7

    Default

    Geebes - did you happen to get any of car #208. My 92 Legacy?

  8. #8

    Default

    Loving the quattro! And is that a Saab 96 as well?!
    "If in doubt... flat out"!

  9. #9

    Default

    Saab 96 - yes! great little car.




    Nice to see some classics out and about!
    http://www.dirtfish.com

  10. #10
    Regular Contributor geebes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggreen96 View Post
    Geebes - did you happen to get any of car #208. My 92 Legacy?
    Yeah buddy.






    And...a bald eagle that some asshat drove up to before I was able to get a good shot.



  11. #11

    Default

    Nice! I see you are in Spokane, do you know if the rallyX scene up there is alive? I'm down in Pullman/Moscow.

    I once saw 2 bald eagles fighting mid-air over a piece of roadkill that they were holding onto as they fought. When I got closer(I was in my car, driving through Montana) they impacted mid-air and the roadkill fell down right into my lane RIGHT in front of my car and they both went for it. Had I not slammed on my brakes I would have killed them.

    It was so American and badass I got out and said the Pledge of Allegiance.

  12. #12
    Dirty Member RSTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Central NY, Irvington NJ
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggreen96 View Post

    I once saw 2 bald eagles fighting mid-air over a piece of roadkill that they were holding onto as they fought. When I got closer(I was in my car, driving through Montana) they impacted mid-air and the roadkill fell down right into my lane RIGHT in front of my car and they both went for it. Had I not slammed on my brakes I would have killed them.

    It was so American and badass I got out and said the Pledge of Allegiance.
    This is absolutely hilarious
    --Justin
    http://www.brokenmotorsports.com/


    WhiteKnuckle: "If it has tits or wheels it'll give you problems" ... Difference is, you can put the car in the garage and walk away from it when it's pissing you off

  13. #13
    Regular Contributor geebes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggreen96 View Post
    Nice! I see you are in Spokane, do you know if the rallyX scene up there is alive? I'm down in Pullman/Moscow.

    I once saw 2 bald eagles fighting mid-air over a piece of roadkill that they were holding onto as they fought. When I got closer(I was in my car, driving through Montana) they impacted mid-air and the roadkill fell down right into my lane RIGHT in front of my car and they both went for it. Had I not slammed on my brakes I would have killed them.

    It was so American and badass I got out and said the Pledge of Allegiance.
    Haha, that would be something to see.

    As far as rallyx, nothing that I'm aware of other than asnw.org has some in the winter time but they end up cancelling 75% of them because they are babies, 'wouldnt want to scratch our r32's in the snow' I wish there was something around, I'd love to start something.

  14. #14
    DirtyImpreza Badass MConte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggreen96 View Post
    Nice! I see you are in Spokane, do you know if the rallyX scene up there is alive? I'm down in Pullman/Moscow.

    I once saw 2 bald eagles fighting mid-air over a piece of roadkill that they were holding onto as they fought. When I got closer(I was in my car, driving through Montana) they impacted mid-air and the roadkill fell down right into my lane RIGHT in front of my car and they both went for it. Had I not slammed on my brakes I would have killed them.

    It was so American and badass I got out and said the Pledge of Allegiance.
    Hey man! I am the one who was chatting with you throughout the day, in the white WRX. Figured you had to be on DI.com, surprised I didn't ask.

    You rocked it hard at Olympus. I am looking forward to seeing how you progress!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •