Page 96 of 162 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2419

Thread: What did you do to your subaru today?

Took the big step and started doing body work, replaced front bumper

~Anthony Sutter~ AKA BONE!

wifey- "Babe you would be so proud! I just ripped up a mud puddle and the turned around and did it again!" -awesome

2. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here

New, bigger expansion bottle from TRF to capture the expansion from my gazillion gallon TRF radiator in my Outback RS.

Paul Eddleston

Paul@TeamIlluminata.com ____________________________ 248.207.0894

R.I.P. Mathew Noble Marker

scored some 205/70/15 Kumhos on Impreza wheels on CL. my 2.2l subaru crossover is complete, ha.

Remember, you can't have fun unless you're gettin' dirty.-Henry Rutherford Hill

I bought it
    Clarkson University 2011
    www.usfirst.org

Quote Originally Posted by SReitsma View Post

I bought it
    Nice - the wagons live on....

Offering the strongest, most intelligent off-road and rally parts for your Subaru.
    Portions of all proceeds are donated to gorillafund.org.

Visit gorillaoffroadcompany.com and follow @gorillaoffroad now!

Quote Originally Posted by SReitsma View Post

I bought it
    oooo, shiny. Can't believe mine used to look nice like that. Just remember, when that soccer mom parks her Explorer next to you at the mall and Timmy loses control of the door because the wind is like 40 mph, the smashed in fender that results adds character. Bodyshops, I don't need no stinkin' bodyshops.

I took mine out on Big Willow, and I thought I shelled out my turbo. On the way home I couldn't get it to make more than 1-2 psi. Turned out the wastegate was just stuck open.

i stated taking the tires off to clean the dirt and stones out of my rear struts, adjusted my parking brakes, fixed sway bar bolt, and then washed and buffed the rs looks so pretty
    Dark Blue 2000 2.5RS,

Black 81 Camaro currently stock 350sb. 700hp 355sb coming soon (code name "Yumm"!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Skemcin View Post
    Nice - the wagons live on....
    Wagons Rule!

Paul Eddleston

Paul@TeamIlluminata.com ____________________________ 248.207.0894

R.I.P. Mathew Noble Marker

Registered Member

Changed my Power Steering fluid, it looked like used oil. Nothing like ATF should look like.

Tried tapping in a trailer wiring harness but because of the the way Subaru wired the tail lights, it looks like i do need to get a plug in kit.

Last, found some nice longer exhaust hangers at my auto parts store so now the STI exhaust clears the tow bar.

Got my old in boot tank modified.Baffle plate mounted in the top of the pot and tank filled with baffle foam

this is what it looks like now with built in swirl pot in the bottom

I will get it mounted on the flat boot floor tomorrow and get the car off its sill stands and back on the ground ready for fitting the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by ZED E85 View Post
    I took mine out on Big Willow, and I thought I shelled out my turbo. On the way home I couldn't get it to make more than 1-2 psi. Turned out the wastegate was just stuck open.
    How was the wrx on the track? I think sometime this summer me and my buddy are going to head out there for our first track experience.

Before:

[IMG]
    Untitled by ouchx100, on Flickr[/IMG]

After:

[IMG]
    Untitled by ouchx100, on Flickr[/IMG]

I hope I didn't clog the drain. Thats a pretty new wash bay at work:loll:

Also some idiot opened there door into my driver side door The dent isn't really noticeable but since it was covered in mud it scratched pretty bad. Gonna hit it with a buffer next time I got an easy day at work like today.

Tank fitted onto the boot flat floor just need to reconnect the Bosh 044 pump and filters.

17. Don't like seeing these ads? Register on the DirtyImpreza.com forums today - Click Here
Page 96 of 162 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast