Page 513 of 573 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 8590

Thread: New Milwaukee Thread, Meet 3rd saturday each month

look! a super rare subaru sport!

99 Subaru Sport - $1600 (madison )

Date: 2012-04-09, 11:22AM CDT
    Reply to: fhrm6-2901965342@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    99 subaru sport automatic ,good gas millage,170,000 mi. runs good very little rust by rear wheel well, 1600.00 O.B.O.if interested call tom at 608-220-0545

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2901965342
    Scott

Registered Member

cool, yeah. so i found these guys and they were super helpful

http://www.importperformancetrans.co...rts.-60-1.html

looks like they are about the only people making performance auto trans stuff for subaru, not that i really need 'performance' but they sell the rebuild kit with heavy duty clutch packs and bands and all new seals and gaskets for $600, they reman the valve body for $500 and they rebuild the torque converter for $500... not bad.. but probably overkill.

I completely forgot that transmission has a computer and codes of its own. I'll have to look into reading those and see if it is something simple like that, that would be cool.

Also forgot there is a filter on that trans... maybe i should replace that too? Probably hasn't been done in 230k miles.

Based on how its down shifting hard, i could totally see that being related to a throttle position sensor thing. It reminds me of a mis-adjusted 'kickdown' linkage, which i'm sure is what that whole complicated electrical system is designed to replace.

Bah.. electronics, automatics, etc. Makes me miss the brat.

So todays result of fixing the Ski wagon:

I almost cut my hand off with a piece of metal that slipped while applying pressure.

I had Hot weld arch enter my ear and burned my canal/drum (Doesn't hurt anymore)

And I am almost blind in both eyes, they are very sensitive to light, and one keep watering like crazy and is very irritated. Almost feels like its burning and something is in it. I used some Pinkeye eye drops and some Stye eye drops, seeing what the yields.

Just typing this is causing me great pain, I am sitting in the dark, and can barely look at the PC screen (Have it tilted down so I don't get direct exposure.

Driving was something new today/night, felt like Ray Charles with the sun glasses on at night. Being at work was something else as well!

Hope this clears up by tomorrow.

Also, can anyone tell me what they think this is? I know what it is, but can you guess...?

Ray Charles at work!
    '92 Loyale - Safariwagon "The Legend"

'92 Toyota Landcruiser - Safariwagon-II "Nimble as an Ox!"

'99 Bonneville SE - Granny "GM Certified"

wtf? are you welding without a mask or something?

or bad allergies? if allergies.. get some Zyrtec or some kind of antihistimine
    Scott

I've been using my shield but I can't explain why I'm having such an issue this time. I don't know if its the fumes that are causing me this issue or what?

I am now wearing sunglasses again lol. "Futures so bright, I gotta wear shades"

I think I am going to attend the Subaru City show this year. (If there is one, that is) I am also planning on going to Don Miller, I am going to bring both rigs to both shows.

I talked with Shannon Marcott, he wasn't sure about a Don Miller this year as most of his organizers will not be around this year. He mentioned he should just do this in a parking lot to get it done with.

If there is a Don Miller, I really hope there will be a new flavor there this year, I'm kinda tired of seeing 20 WRB STis with all the same mods and Alloy tiedowns. There were only a few last year which were note worthy IMO.

WCSS this is not...

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoyale View Post
    I've been using my shield but I can't explain why I'm having such an issue this time. I don't know if its the fumes that are causing me this issue or what?

I am now wearing sunglasses again lol. "Futures so bright, I gotta wear shades"

maybe the shield isnt dark enough?
    Scott

Maybe. I'm gonna buy a Auto Darkening Helmet when I get paid, the shield is for the birds....

Quote Originally Posted by xbeerd View Post
    maybe the shield isnt dark enough?

If there is a Don Miller, I really hope there will be a new flavor there this year, I'm kinda tired of seeing 20 WRB STis with all the same mods and Alloy tiedowns. There were only a few last year which were note worthy IMO.

WCSS this is not...
    unfortunately, no one really cares about old school soobs but the small group of us

maybe one or 2 here and there will roll thru.

but i wouldnt expect anything out of the ordinary tuner imprezas or a few rally cars.
    Scott

Maybe. I'm gonna buy a Auto Darkening Helmet when I get paid, the shield is for the birds....

thats probably what your problem is, you have to look at it for a split second to arc in the right place. i wouldnt even mess with a sheidl, hell, an auto darkening helmet is like $40 at HF, and you probably can get a 20%off coupon by farting in the doorway. just dont leave it out in the rain.. right Fox?
    Scott

Actually, I don't look at it when I start it, I will put my tip where I want it, and then look through the shield and then start and then move if I need to as the glow is enough to see thru the shield.

I have a Lincoln helmet as well, but non-auto darkening helmets are a PITA. I will have to check out HF. Was looking at Farm and Fleet at some cool painted ones lol... $79 though!

Some more BS, I personally think the girls should be charged with Vandalism at least. It is a hate crime any way you look at it, but officials just want to blow it off. These girls should be deported to Germany and let them see a Nazi Warcrimes tribunal, make them understand what they are supporting.

I'm not making a huge deal about this, as I don't care. But the world is becoming worse it seems. Look 10yrs back, there were less hate crimes/killings/beatings, and less Sexual abuse crimes. There may still have been a decent amount of these crimes, but not everyday in the newspaper and Daily report.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...210812430.html

those girls will some day be working for the jewish girl they are hatin on.

really tho. thats a hate crime, we all know it would be a hate crime if someone wrote N!GGER in chalk on some black persons sidewalk.

showin them the nazi memorial i dont think would phase them, how bout inject some blue dye in their eyes, tatoo a barcode on them, and then let them stand in a line to find out if they'll die either doing back breaking work, or a gas chamber.
    Scott

get a cheap helmet, and paint it yourself!
    Scott

Page 513 of 573 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523563 ... LastLast